Types and functions of aerators
(1) The impeller type aerator has the comprehensive functions of aeration, water stirring, and gas explosion. It is suitable for aeration of large-area ponds with a water depth of more than 1 meter. It is the most used aerator at present.
(2) Waterwheel type aerator It has good effect of increasing oxygen and promoting water flow. It is suitable for ponds with deep silt and an area of 1.5-3.8 mu.
(3) Jet type aerator The power efficiency of aeration is higher than that of the waterwheel type, and the oxygenation in the form of inflation and water spraying has a simple structure, which can form a water flow and stir the water body. The jet oxygenation function can make the water body oxygenate smoothly without damaging the fish body, which is suitable for the use of oxygenation in the fry pond.
(4) The water spray aerator has a good oxygenation function, which can rapidly increase the dissolved oxygen in the surface water in a short period of time, and also has artistic ornamental effects, which is suitable for use in fish ponds in gardens or tourist areas.
(5) Inflatable aerator The deeper the water, the better the effect. It is suitable for use in deep water.
(6) Oxygenation pump Because of its lightness, easy operation and single oxygenation function, the circular economy breeding system in the pond is generally suitable for use in fry cultivation ponds or greenhouse breeding ponds with a water depth of less than 0.7 meters and an area of less than 0.6 mu.
Correct use of aerators
(1) Determining the loading load Generally, the water depth, area and pool shape are considered to determine the type and load of the aerator. For example, the rectangular pond is of the waterwheel type, and the square or circular pond is of the impeller type; the impeller type aerator can basically meet the oxygenation needs of 3.8 mu of adult fish ponds per kilowatt of power. more than one aerator.
(2) Installation location and requirements The aerator should be installed in the center of the pond or in the upper wind position, more than 5 meters away from the pond embankment, and fixed by inserting rods or anchoring. When installing the impeller aerator, it should be ensured that the water flow generated by the aerator during operation will not stir up the sludge at the bottom of the pool. In addition, it is necessary to strictly abide by the safe electricity usage rules during installation, do a good job of safe use protection measures, and check and maintain frequently.
(3) Grasp the timing and running time of the aerator and the aerator must be operated under safe conditions, and determine the timing of operation in combination with factors such as the stocking density of fish in the pond, water quality conditions, growing season, weather changes, and load of the aerator and time, do it without wasting. For example, if it is turned on once at 2-3 pm on a sunny day, if a 3-kilowatt aerator loads 3-5 mu of water surface, it only needs to be turned on for 0.5 hours, and when the load is 6.7-10 mu of water surface, it can be turned on for 1 hour. power on. It should be turned on in the early morning on cloudy and rainy days, in the middle of the night on continuous rainy days, and shut down until sunrise, and generally not turned on during the day. The fish floating head should be turned on as soon as possible, and can only be stopped after the floating head goes down. The wind is small, the weather is hot, the area is large, and the startup time is slightly longer after fertilization and when the breeding is dense. On the contrary, the startup time is short.